Chicken Curry Pasta

I just kind of whipped this up one day.. way back when. Its my go to meal when I just can't think of anything else.

2 Chicken breasts cut up into bite size pieces
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup (I prefer Campbell's)
1/4 cup milk
1 Red Pepper diced
A handful of white mushrooms chopped *optional(I forgot to buy some.. so in the pictures there are no mushrooms)
Pasta of your choice, I use bow ties.
Salt
Pepper
Curry Powder
Garlic Powder
Chili flakes

First I get a pot of water boiling for the pasta. Then I dice up the Peppers and Mushrooms and set them aside. Then cut up your chicken into bite size pieces. Heat up a pan with a small amount of oil, get the pan nice and hot.. on medium heat. Add the chicken. Before stirring the chicken I sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili flakes, and curry powder. I don't have measurements for these, I would say just add as you see fit! I then stir the chicken.

Once the chicken is browned I add the peppers and the mushrooms. Stir and let cook for about 2 minutes. Once those are cooked a bit, I add the Cream of mushroom soup and about a 1/4 cup milk. Stir that in and let simmer. Usually at this time I will add a bit more of the curry powder, garlic powder and Chili flakes. Simmer for about 7 min.

Once your pasta is cooked to your liking, drain and add to the chicken mixture. All Done - time to enjoy!

I would love your feedback on this recipe if anyone tries it! I'm sure there are other versions of this recipe around.




Comments

Popular Posts