Another kiddo and blog revamp!


I have been out of blogging for a bit, well I can't say I was ever really in it. A post here and there does not a blogger make! But I want to change that and hopefully anyone who checks out this blog will enjoy and come back!

What's new? Well I have 2 kids now, my lil boy Charlie is 7 months and my lil man Max is 3.5 and has just started preschool! I'm hoping to explore baby food making and other random things.

For starters I have to share with you the best recipe for banana bread I have found! I realize I have a recipe for banana muffins, this is not the same, this is just for a loaf.



The recipe can be found here http://www.food.com/recipe/best-banana-bread-2886

These mini loaves were gobbled up within a day! so good!

and finally I need to show u my kids, because they are my life and I love them and I think thy are oh so cute!

Max, with 10lbs of ground beef (more on that later)

Charlie, who just started crawling, fast!


Comments

Popular Posts