A few yummy things...

First things first... how cute is my baby! I mean Toddler.. yipes.. hes going to be 2 soon! sniffles.
My Charlie boy :-)


When we were in Edmonton over the holidays, my Mother in Law introduced me to Lazy Daisy Cake... oooh the coconut yumminess! My photography skills are sub par and cannot show just how delicious this cake is.. Yummy buttery coconut topping on top of white cake. drool. I have posted the recipe at the bottom of the post.




AND THEN... my husbands favorite cinnamon rolls. These are The Pioneer Womans Cinnamon Rolls! For her full recipe click here. I used this recipe for a small batch.  I also used my breadmaker to whip up the dough in a jiffy.



 Then I made Kale chips.. still working on getting these just right. but YUM they are quick delish snack and my little guy loves them. Big kid.. not so much.. but I LOVE THEM!



Comments

Popular Posts