Happy New Year - a Pizza and breakfast sandwich

The Holidays are over :-( and :-) and the same time. We just got back home from being away from Christmas day until New years day. We traveled on Christmas morning, and I must say it was a very easy travel day, no one at the airports or roads.. made things very smooth sailing.  
Anyhoo, to start the year off right with my mission to make many more things homemade, we made a pizza from scratch! I got a new pizza pan and I used my breadmaker to make the dough. I used this recipe Easy Peezy Pizza Dough (Bread Machine Pizza Dough) from food.com

    

My Charlie waiting for dinner, I can't believe he is going to be 2 in 2 months!


This dough was a bit thick and I think next time I will make 2 pizzas from it.


Ham, Cheese, green peppers and red onions. Yum Yum!




It turned out pretty good! I gave it a 7.5, next time it needs more cheese on top :-)

Now this morning I gave another gift a go. This time it is the Hamilton Beach Breakfast sandwich maker. I saw this in Walmart and thought it would be a great Christmas gift for my husband. He loves a good egg mcmuffin. 


It is so cute! 


I laid out all my ingredients before hand, while it preheated.


Tada, finished prodcut! 


Not bad!

 

Not bad at all! My husband ate every bite, so I say it was a good buy. The only thing I will do next time is maybe spray a bit of oil where the egg cooks. It stuck a little bit when the sandwich came together. 

Happy New Year everybody :-)



Comments

Popular Posts