My Top Ten Yummy List


These are some of my FAVORITE recipes I have found over the last while, and they are now my go to's when I want something yummy! Most are from pinterest, a few I just stumbled across here and there. Are you ready?? Here you go!

ps.. please click through all the pictures for the recipes ;-)




I have made this a few times now and it is just a really great lasagna recipe. Meat and Cheese! Freezes well too. 




I make these every few months, I love ranch and I love fried fish.. PERFECT! Great with Cod, Sole or any white fish really.




Who doesn't love a good beef dip?




I love garlic.. like LOVE it so much I was excited to buy the giant tub of minced garlic from costco. 
Steak and garlic.. mmm




Tastes just as good as the packets. We LOVE butter chicken in our house, kid approved!





These are making the rounds on Pinterest lately and for good reason. So easy and so delicious! I sliced up a striploin steak and some onions and green pepper for ours. I also used Mozzarella, because thats what I usually have on hand. SO easy and perfect for a quick dinner. In fact, these are on the menu for tonite!




Fancier Chicken nuggets with a kick.. and a yummy dipping sauce! 



Who doesn't love a good bowl of soup.. my ALL time favorite soup.. covered in melty cheese.. this list is making me hungry..




Thank you Ree Drummond aka The Pioneer Woman for this delicious creation. Bacon for the win!




My Son Max's Favorite! Saucy and delicious, great with rice.




Thanks for checking out my list!


Erica















Comments

Popular Posts